1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Game Play Round About Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by Radiant Dawn, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

In the old XLN site, there was a round-about tutorial. I seem to have forgotten how to make them, so I'd like to request that someone post a new how to make a roundabout tutorial.

2. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Yes, I've already seen these, however I am referring to the pre-made round abouts that come with the game. There's a special way to make them that involve placing small models on each corner of an intersection, placing pathways around them, and deleting/bulldozing it all, but I can't remember how. There was once a tutorial for it that is no longer available on the new revised XLN site, which is why I'm requesting a new one to be made.