1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cities XXL s_EffectFactory_CreateCompiledEffect Error

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Miguel, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Miguel

Miguel Governor

Hey guys I have been having this issue since a few days. I tried to solve this issue by deleting all files in the shadercahe folder and prototypesdb.bin. Nothing helps at all. Few seconds after loading a city the game crashes and the following errors will shown:

Vollbildaufzeichnung 28.08.2016 215837.jpg

Can someone help?
    Thank you in advance

2. Forest26022000

Forest26022000 Vagabond

Привет, я нечасто сам сталкиваюсь с такой проблемой. Много искал но толком ничего не нашёл. Я сделал выводы и предположил что это из за определённых модов. Тем самым я разобрался с причинной возникновения, но не решением. Причина появления этой ошибки - неправильная конфигурация модов. То есть если мод предназначен на Cities XL то он не будет работать в Cities XXL. То есть Не нужно ставить моды на другие версии игры если они не предназначенны. (Я не исключаю что есть исключения что мод может подойти и на ту и н а другую версию.)

Hi, I don't often come across such a problem myself. Many have searched but really found nothing. I made conclusions and suggested that this is because of certain mods. So I figured out the cause, but not the solution. The reason for this error is the wrong configuration of mods. That is, if the mod is designed for Cities XL it will not work in Cities XXL. That is, you do not need to put mods on other versions of the game if they are not intended. (I do not rule out that there are exceptions that the mod may come on the one and the other version.)