1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings San Francisco City Hall Too Big & Sydney Opera House

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by city fiend, Sep 25, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, City Hall. No Opera House

29.2%
  2. Yes, Opera House. No City Hall

8.3%
  3. Yes, both

54.2%
  4. No

8.3%
  1. city fiend

city fiend Elite

Hi guys, I have a request to make.

I was wondering if you guys thought that the San Francisco City Hall was way too big?

Would it be possible for someone to scale it down to real life size? I think it's a really pretty looking building but find it too large to place down nicely. It dwarfs even skyscrapers and takes an enormous amount of space and as a result looks strange.

Also could someone please make the Sydney Opera House as a landmark or something? When I find it on my game it can be placed but it is only half built and it cannot be made complete.

2. city fiend

city fiend Elite

Sydney Opera House now works, but is it possible to resize the San Francisco City Hall? I really do think it is way too big.