1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Side By Side Citylinks 1.2

Place citylinks close to each other, four sizes to choose from

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

Side By Side Citylinks - Place citylinks close to each other, four sizes to choose from

Read more about this resource...

2. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

to see how I can explain myself well. is that I use google translate because I do not speak english. Maybe it is that I pretend something that can not be done. I mean that when I use the roads I can make them reach the limit of the map, however with the highway this does not happen, there is always a small gap. Excuse me if I do not express myself well because of my ignorance of English. Anyway it is a small detail, that sometimes we want to reach the limit of the demand .... lol. a greeting

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Think I know what you are saying. Do you mean when you bring a road to the edge without making it a citylink?
    If so, I'm not sure what controls that part. I will have a look through the files if that's what your meaning. If the value is different for roads and highway then I should be able to find it.
    The citylinks themselves can not go to the edge of the map due to the connection that has to be made. This is a test I did to make sure I got all the files right. The expressway and rhm get closer though.

20180306125014_1.jpg

4. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

Exactly, that's what I meant, to get right to the limit of the map, but it's true what you say, when I approach the roads to the limit there is no connection with the outside, so it is not very useful to do so. I had not thought of that. I do not want my city isolated from the world !! lol, Thank you very much for clarifying it.

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Top one is the road and second one expressway. Its far back like you said. Only way to get around it at the moment, is to make the road you want at the edge a citylink. You can using these citylink mods.
    I'm posting an update in a minute because the edge of the map snap is causing a problem. I'm reducing it to 25 so the problem with the small collision box will go away.

20180306141808_1.jpg

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 updated Side By Side Citylinks with a new update entry:

Reduced "snap to map edge" to 25

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

With the last update does not leave me or build roads in the violet zone that indicates that there is connection with the outside. I do not know if someone else will happen to him. Maybe it's my problem because of some conflict with some mod or the map

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

The snap is only 25 so you need to put the cursor on the edge and make sure you see it snap to the edge.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  9. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

It's perfect like that,

skullz613 likes this.
  10. Frodez

Frodez Unskilled Worker

Can you provide a mod with a radius of 300? Because the mod with a radius of 200 can't cover the edge completely.
    Thank you very much.

11. Frodez

Frodez Unskilled Worker

Can you provide a version for more mode? For example, a 300 radius version is what i think to be put in. And maybe a square version is very useful.
    Thanks.

12. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I will revisit it but the roads will never go right to the edge. As for square I'm not sure what you mean.

13. Frodez

Frodez Unskilled Worker

Emmmm, sorry, my English is so poor. Your mod has an effect on circle, but i think maybe an square area can also do work, at the same time it can avoid the jagged edges.
    Thanks.

14. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member