1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Siorez

Southwestern city of France

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 submitted a new resource:

Siorez - Southwestern city of France

Read more about this resource...

2. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

3. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

4. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

5. kipate

kipate Governor

Very nice update!!! I do like Trelamont a lot, it looks so peaceful close to the hill :love:
    Of course, the medieval town in Lanille looks good, too, as well as the details in the lost village with only 70 inhabitants.
    The airport is okay, a bit unrealistic, but nevermind...
    (Actually, since I have started reading all that FAA .pdf files for the construction
    of my own airport, I cannot stop asking myself whether someone else's airport
    have long enough runways, whether the distance between the parking airplanes was wide
    enough, whether the surrounding terrain was flat enough, and so on...
    What I want to say is that you should not care about my opinion regarding airports ;) )...

Hope to see more of your new cities soon!

6. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thank you. I'm not an expert of airport, i try to make it looks good but i'm not sure for the realism ^^ and yes the runway is too short but the airport in the game are worst for that and maps are not that big to create a normal sized runway I think :)

7. pinoricki

pinoricki Unskilled Worker

This is just AMAZING! Conggratulations! Just one question: where did you get those building?

8. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

What building?

9. kipate

kipate Governor