1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps South Lake Tahoe

Discussion in 'Maps' started by ElitezXLNation, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ElitezXLNation

ElitezXLNation Unskilled Worker

On the border of California and Nevada is South Lake Tahoe, a tourist spot home to a beautiful clear lake. This city is a perfect fit for a map.

Tahoe's Characteristics:

Somewhat flat, forested area around the lake. Surrounded by mountains which are snowed on for most of the year.

Pictures:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

I would prefer that the flat areas around the lake be free of snow and heavily forested, while the mountains are snowy and surround the flat areas, just like in real life.

2. Mouse

Mouse Skilled Worker

This would definitely make a great map to build on, hopefully someone who knows how to make maps will take this up.

3. moran

moran Elite

The scenery is so beautiful

4. moran

moran Elite

I want to try 10×10km map, but it looks like the Delta, and some details failed. I am not patient enough to do this .
    (◎_◎') ≥﹏≤
    sorry