1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Steam Workshop Issues

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by skullz613, Feb 6, 2015.

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Does anyone here know how to clear search settings in steam?

If I click all items I get "No items matching your search criteria were found"

Its getting to be a pain. No boxes are ticked along side the tag names. I cant see any where else to clear searches.

2. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

not sure what you mean? just make sure your in xxl workshop- then click browse items, All

steam03.jpg

3. bobdaktari

bobdaktari Vagabond

I've been having the same problem, as soon as you narrow down your search there is nothing

basic All is fine

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Yeah it only happens after you click a tag to see whats under it. The workshop seems to keep your selection in mind even though you un-tick the tag.

5. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

yeh its doing it for me now as well. not all time but sometimes very odd

6. Trolca

Trolca Executive

I'm missing something. I subscribed to some mods for Cities XXL but I have no idea how to download them or if it just happens automatically.

I feel like dealing with Steam for mods is like trying to fix something that wasn't broken.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

They will be added to XXL when you start it the next time. I think I've seen them do it before it starts as well.