1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

(still) No Country (xl) For Old Man!

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Dreian, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello there!

As my fellow french compadre Le Cat, i take the opportunity to represent myself...

1st. I ve been around the game since first release by MonteCristo & the planet offer... and on XLN since the first weeks of its creation... i ve reached the symbolic amount of 1000 comments not a long time before the old version crashed...which i was very proud,even if i believe i was only greeting people & congratulating them for their work! I had a project for a CountriesXL project for the community, we'll see in the upcoming weeks if we can manage to implement it, if some are still interested to participate

2nd. What you need to know about me: i am a half french-half russian human being... working for 6 years in Moscow in the banking industry in corporate communications (mostly digital at the moment)... which i hope i will succeed to escape (the banking industry) in the upcoming year...

3rd. I love to travel and currently are finishing my 2 weeks vacation in the South of France, where the weather has been very generous for me!

4th. I am a big science fiction (you should have recognize my avatar), fantasy fan among other things which makes me read a lot or play rpgs (tabletop or vg)... These days i am kinda very into survivalism & post apocalypse genre not for the horror features, but much more for the social interactions & the way society builds again new model of civilization...

5th. I am sports guy too. You can talk with me basketball (i am supporting BULLS & SPURS teams since 1992 & i must say i am pretty much blessed to have followed 4 Bulls championships & all Spurs ones)... Favorite players of all time are of course the Bulls 23 -33 - 91 Big Three. Then i like football (the real one), and i support my hometown team LOSC (Lille).

Möebius likes this.
  2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the new XLN!

Hopefully you'll regain your 1000 posts in no time. ;)

3. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Welcome back, Dreian!
    Bienvenue, mon pote!
    Добро пожаловать, приятель!

I hope you like our new site! :)