1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Street Shade Problems

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by rippach, Oct 29, 2014.

1. rippach

rippach Unskilled Worker

I used to have some problems with the shade of the RHM streets at certain LODs, but all of the sudden I have the problems on all streets:

k4i547ne.jpg

Except for crossings the streets are very light when I zoom out, I don't know why. It happened after I added three more mods, but I have removed those mods and it didn't reverse. Also, those mods were not related to streets at all, they were buildings.

In addition to that I observe triangles of green ground on my streets now. They came at the same point and I can't get rid of them, not even by re-building the streets:

3ucjw4vl.jpg

Any ideas? Anyone with similar problems?

2. streetsofny

streetsofny Elite

For the problem of "the streets are very light when I zoom out" you have to change the graphic configuration of the game I think, I had the same problem last year, try it
    And the another problem its a bug I think, but im not sure :)

3. Spock

Spock Executive

clear the shader cache maybe

4. rippach

rippach Unskilled Worker

I'll give that a try later today.

Thanks, but I do that everytime before starting the game, so that can't be it.

5. Spock

Spock Executive

Ok.If you found out how to fix it,share it here :rolleyes:

6. rippach

rippach Unskilled Worker

I changed the graphics settings to high and that seems to have solved the problem. Thanks!

I just wonder why it happened all of the sudden since I didn't change the settings before.

7. Spock

Spock Executive

good to hear