1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Super Bank crashes game upon construction

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by sapphiraa, Dec 12, 2015.

1. sapphiraa

sapphiraa Vagabond

So I build the Super Bank Xl Nation building and my game simply crashes. I do have the listed pre-req installed. I've seen somewhere else that says post the last 10 lines or so of log so here's the most recent of that as well:

[21:15:52] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ============ Button Pressed ButtonFast
    [21:16:04] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ============ Button Pressed ButtonFast
    [21:16:06] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for T1
    [21:16:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for T4
    [21:16:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ProtoTable zoning zac =
    [21:16:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ProtoTable zoning zac =
    [21:16:08] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ProtoTable zoning zac =
    [21:16:08] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error ProtoTable zoning zac =
    [21:16:08] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Place :data/design/buildings/marketing/rn_xln_superbank.class
    [21:16:10] AppliMain srsResourceManager.cpp (1201) Assert NULL pointer!

Thanks in advance! :)