1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Sweden and Hermitage

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Quique, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Quique

Quique Unskilled Worker

Hello there

is someone out there who can help me?
    I have tried it myself but I'm never really satisfied with the result.

I would like to have for my Cities XL 2012
    the Winter Palace/Hermitage Museum from St. Petersburg-Russia

(https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=7d7d043b38e4564138011e704b6406f9)
    and the Cathedral/Domkyrka Uppsala-Sweden
    (https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=647fc97f847598d48b5740ad3c53c2bc).
    Also a great mod similar to the Paris mod

(Buildings - Paris Pack (with no-collision version))
    with buildings from the Stockholm (from the Oldtown Gamla stan, the Sveavägen and the Strandvägen) and a few of these little sweet red swedish houses.
    I think the Paris-mod is beautiful but unfortunately it is not the true scale and Paris is "gray",
    buildings in Stockholm, Kalmar, Karlskrona, Gothenburg and complete Sweden are yellow, red, green and blue...
    therefore I find them very much nicer.

If someone still wants, the Cathedral/Domkyrka from Kalmar-Sweden and the Castle Gripsholms slott Mariefred-Sweden is still a highlight (there is unfortunately no model with 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com).

I hope there is someone who can and will help me.

Greetings Henning