1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings The Centaurus - Mall, Commercial And Office Towers

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Mansoor Bashir, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Mansoor Bashir

Mansoor Bashir Vagabond

Centaurus[1].jpg 166713,xcitefun-centaurus-hotel-05[1].jpg 10962776956_8ba135457b_b[1].jpg The Centaurus is a partially constructed mix-use development project in Islamabad, Pakistan. It comprises of a 5 story mall (400,000 sq. ft), 2 110m tall residential towers, 1 120m tall corporate tower and a 200m tall hotel tower. The Mall, residential and corporate towers are fully constructed but the hotel tower is still on-hold (as seen in the photographs below).

I've provided photographs of both renders and the currently erect portion of the development. I'd love to see this in the game since it's the most popular high-rise development in my home city. It could provide +1 retail token, +2 executive tokens, +1 office token and +2 tourism tokens. I think this could be a really popular download given the tokens it could provide and the overall pretty design.

Elli4815 likes this.