1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

the ill self nightlight map with the lm map in lv 2 have some problem

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by daochunhan, Aug 4, 2018.

1. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

sorry but i need a help,i dont want to border everyone a long time.
    i add a ill map in 3dmax,and i use the channel 2.also i add the lm map with the 2 pass like the pic look like: TIM图片20180804210426.png TIM截图20180804210628.png above is the nightlight map,next is the lm map TIM截图20180804210923.png next is my ill map and lm map file b_ind_tyc_t3_ill_l4.png b_ind_tyc_t3_lm_l1.png TIM截图20180804211841.png but in here it looks too hight light ,so i want to ask you is the lm map make the nightlight map so hight?

2. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

TIM截图20180804212612.png 一个and a other problem is it looks so black in a other side back of the sun light.

3. secpol

secpol Governor

Спасибо, что не пишете на иероглифах, я думаю у вас всё получится, и я буду всё реже видеть земляков из вашей деревни на улицах моего родного Минска! Я думаю у Вас всё получится! Удачи!

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Danke, dass Sie nicht über Hieroglyphen schreiben, ich denke, Sie werden Erfolg haben, und ich werde immer weniger von den Landsleuten aus Ihrem Dorf auf den Straßen meiner Heimatstadt Minsk sehen! Ich denke du wirst es schaffen! Viel Glück!

5. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

sorry,i don not know what you mean

6. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

emm,ok,i try to konw what you are saying.but it seems not metion with my issue

7. secpol

secpol Governor

Me and my best friend from Great Germany, just wanted to wish good luck in your work))

Mr.X² likes this.
  8. secpol

secpol Governor

We are already studying hieroglyphics, horseradish with our native language, the main thing is peace throughout the world, and the friendship of peoples!

Mr.X² likes this.
  9. secpol

secpol Governor

@Mr.X², Ну все мой дружище, было приятно с тобой пообщаться)) Это была эпоха City XL, она умерла, может когда то соберутся все модеры, но не сейчас, не сейчас..... Ich wünsche wohlstand des großen Deutschlands! Auf wiedersehen mein Freund!

Mr.X² likes this.