1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The Oil Industry 1.0

Original author: secpol

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

The Oil Industry - Original author: secpol

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I wish this could be updated to work with CXXL 2015.

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

It was mentioned that it does work. I have not tried it myself though.

I use it in XL2012 but have noticed that the oil flied pump has gone from my menu. It happened soon after adding new mods. I'm guessing there is a conflict of thumbnail names somewhere. Eventually I'll get around to finding the conflicting name.
    eai0.jpg

Secpol is around again so this mod needs to be put under has name. Maybe he can do a revised version.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

skullz613,
    Yep I'm enjoying some of secpol's mods in the XXL section. I'm going to make mention of updating this mod in one of his new XXL mods. I tried placing files in mods and paks folders plus the .rar folder it extracted to but I couldn't get any of the individual buildings to show up in my oil city. I don't recall seeing the oil drilling rig in XXL. I'd love to know the trick that poster did to get it to work.