1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum The Parallel Configuration Is Incorrect / A Configuracion Ien Paralelo Es Incorrecta

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Rastiko, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Rastiko

Rastiko Vagabond

I reinstalled my windows 7, after install Cities, and I get this message: The parallel configuration is incorrect .. What's going on? ..Thanks for your help!!!

Yo reinstalé mi windows 7, después instalo Cities, y me sale este mensaje: La configuracion ien paralelo es incorrecta.. Qué es lo que pasa? ....Gracias por su ayuda

2. Biren

Biren Vagabond

Hi,
    After my daughter crashed my PC, I got to format it and so to reinstall everything... I have lost all my cities!!!!!!!!

So, I have now the message as Rastiko with Cxl Platinum. Does anyone have tryed what we can find on the net? They mostly say to install C++ 2005.

Thanks!

3. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Well, you did format your PC, so... Of course you have lost your cities... Sorry.

4. Biren

Biren Vagabond

Merci :)

5. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

6. Biren

Biren Vagabond

So, if anyone is facing this kind of issue:
    If you have "The parallel configuration is incorrect", reinstall C++ 2005 redistributable
    If you have "xxx.dll" missing, reinstall Direct X

So now, let's build a new city!