1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 "this Building Is Not Connected To City Hall"

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by romanpl, Oct 27, 2014.

1. romanpl

romanpl Vagabond

Hello everybody!

I'm playing CXL for a long time, while ago I had to do a OS reinstall so I do backup of "Paks" folder.
    After OS reinstall I install CXL 2012 of course :D and after that I copy all old "Paks" folder content to the new folder. Everything works fine to me, later I add some new mods, upgrade UIM to 1.79.9.

After that I was really happy to test new mods, but my happiness did not last too long because all of the buildings has annotation "This building is not connected to city hall".

I tried to find a solution before, but nothing works! So here I am hoping all You guys try to help me.

If it helps I post here my GameClient.log:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Hmm weird, since I'm pretty sure you already have tried to connect it to a city hall through a road
    or build a city hall, maybe try to populate the city you are using to test those buildings.
    I have no idea if that will fix your problem but I hope it helps anyways. :)

3. romanpl

romanpl Vagabond

I tried to populate city but EVERY building is not connected to city hall also inter-city road or airport

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

did you place the basic utilities building?

5. romanpl

romanpl Vagabond

Of course I do

6. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

Edit try a new city? same?
    If not maybe try reinstalling UIM and your mods sounds like you broke something.