1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings This Game Need A Big Shopping Mall

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by the rock, Jan 23, 2015.

1. the rock

the rock Vagabond

This game need a real big shopping mall, like in every urban sprawl.

Exemple from SC4

HDmanatee11.jpg

riscoo likes this.
  2. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

That is a good idea! Even SimCity 3000 had the Giga Mall and City Life had a large urban mall (though it was tall more than sprawl). I think that it would also be good if we could have ploppable parking lots like in that picture.

--Ocram

3. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I do agree, although there is Monty's modular mall mod which is a piece by piece mall builder, however he hasn't even ever uploaded it to XLEX and it can be somewhat complicated at times, so I'm with you and I kinda hope someone makes a new one as a whole piece. His modular mall mod may be somewhere in the forums. Perhaps you will find it if you try some kinda search. Nevertheless, I do think it would be kinda good if someone makes an entire mall piece, that would be great.

4. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

I just realized that the mall in that SC4 screenshot appears to be 3 or 4 parts, judging by the parking lots and roads. So maybe a modular mall would work but add some new "sprawling mall center," "sprawling megaplex," "sprawling foodcourt," and "suburban department store" so that there could be pieces with much larger footprints.

--Ocram