1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings This Game Need A Big Shopping Mall

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by the rock, Jan 23, 2015.

1. the rock

the rock Vagabond

This game need a real big shopping mall, like in every urban sprawl.

Exemple from SC4

HDmanatee11.jpg

2. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

That is a good idea! Even SimCity 3000 had the Giga Mall and City Life had a large urban mall (though it was tall more than sprawl). I think that it would also be good if we could have ploppable parking lots like in that picture.

--Ocram

3. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I do agree, although there is Monty's modular mall mod which is a piece by piece mall builder, however he hasn't even ever uploaded it to XLEX and it can be somewhat complicated at times, so I'm with you and I kinda hope someone makes a new one as a whole piece. His modular mall mod may be somewhere in the forums. Perhaps you will find it if you try some kinda search. Nevertheless, I do think it would be kinda good if someone makes an entire mall piece, that would be great.

4. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

I just realized that the mall in that SC4 screenshot appears to be 3 or 4 parts, judging by the parking lots and roads. So maybe a modular mall would work but add some new "sprawling mall center," "sprawling megaplex," "sprawling foodcourt," and "suburban department store" so that there could be pieces with much larger footprints.

--Ocram