1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Tianxing-island[天星岛] v1.0

just a island.

1. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

2. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

i am sure your bosse or your teachers appreciate the fact you do not mod during your study/work hours!

Great archipelago btw!
    You have my blessing to continue to mod during your spare time!

3. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Skilled Worker

I hate to say it, because you're one the hardest working CitiesXL contributors, but one of your maps, and I not certain exactly which one it was because it took all day to find out what map was causing it, but it made my CitiesXL unplayable... I couldn't get 10 seconds into startup befor it would crash to desktop... and the the log stated a memory allocation error... which usually means a map corruption in my case... . After painstaking sifting through 10 gigabytes of mods i came to a determination that it was indeed a Moran map .... just thought I let you know.. Thanks for you hard work much of it is appreciated

4. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

I'm sorry about this,Technically, I don't really understand the reason here,I'm just a beginner.Again, I'm sorry

5. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

I was too busy at work,don't have much spare time,Thank you for your support.I'll try harder.I hope you can understand what I'm saying,Because my English is really bad.