1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Tlaxahuitl

Meso-American city

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 a soumis une nouvelle ressource:

Tlaxahuitl - Meso-American city

Lire la suite au sujet de cette ressource...

2. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

Wonderful design! Would you maybe share with us how you built these temples? :D

3. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thanks, It's not complicated to do: i used these two mods mainly : Buildings - Ultimate Modular Construction Mod II and Transportation - XXL Lextacy 2008 RHM2 Overpass MEGA Pack

7gbdesrh.jpg

With the first mod, i make the "skeleton" of the temple and floors with the red circled structure.
    Then, with the second mod, i make the walls (thing called "slab") and the slope and also the building at the top using the green circled structure in the picture and the column of the second mod.

And after a several tries, you will find the way^^

Kitsunebi likes this.
  4. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

I thought something like this... thanks for clearing that up! :D I will try to build a small temple district in a Latin American city... ;)

kipate and Clemech4 like this.
  5. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

I'm looking forward to seeing that ;)

6. BahadirB

BahadirB Governor

The city is awesome and deserves all the prizes it got and I am not here to criticise but I do believe that some curved streets in the town centre would make the city more realistic, don't you think? I mean, the grid-like streets in the first couple of pictures might have been more curvy rather than ninety degree intersections.

Yet, I am simply amazed at this non-European civilization! :D

7. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

BahadirB likes this.
  8. BahadirB

BahadirB Governor

Oh, that's entirely my ignorance then. I would never thought of the grid-structure going back to earlier centuries

9. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Oh yes, it exists a loooong time before American cities, just because it's the easiest way to plan and build a city (just like in city-builders) :p

BahadirB likes this.
  10. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

11. kipate

kipate Governor

I am surprised that your fantastic case study / city journal has not attracted more viewers (and hence more good reviews) so far. Your plan and its execution were great. I still hope for more people to pass by and say this was a great journal to view :)

12. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thank you Kipate, a last update is planed to be posted, but now i'm going on vacation :p And you know, when you don't create a big American or European city, it will mean less views but anyway, it's not really important for me^^

kipate likes this.
  13. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 a mis à jour la ressourceTlaxahuitl avec une nouvelle entrée:

Update 2

Lire le reste de cette entrée...

kipate likes this.