1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Trolca Road Signs for Cities XXL

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by sadiemydog, Nov 6, 2019.

1. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

Is it possible to have Trolca Road Signs with the update availible under Infrastructure -> Roads -> Limitless Construction with availible upgrade sets.
    Ploppables - Trolca Road Signs, Set 01
    Ploppables - Trolca Road Sign Upgrade Sets

Besides this also a few new road signs (all of them with the same structure as European Road Signs)
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    These speed limits
    Aswell as these in triangular form of US Signs.
    Aswell as the I rarely post mod requests nowadays but I really kinda need this for my city development. I would love if someone works and this mod. I really need this combination of Euro-Road Signs, Trolca Road Signs and new road signs.
    Besides this since the textures are already there aswell as the furniture structure it is possible to make this mod working.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think Trolca is around anymore.

I think I've adjusted a set before for the menus so that part shouldn't be hard but someone would have to start from scratch to add new signs unfortunately, because the original max files would be needed to make changes to the existing mods.