1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying To Place Landmarks, The Main Left-side Menu Disappears...

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Kawnawn St. James, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Blueprint_crash_2014-09-24.png Blueprint_crash_2014-09-24.png

Attached Files:

2. The crash actually occurs when trying to place: Paks/Blueprint...not landmarks! Thanks for any help!

3. royb 98

royb 98 Elite

If the menu appears again after placing the blueprint and saving your game, then that's totally normal.

4. The menu does NOT re-appear after placing the blueprint...I end up having to (CTRL, ALT, DEL) and I'm forced to re-start the game... Blueprint_Crash_menu_2014-09-26.jpg

5. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

I had a similar problem a while ago. I think it was related to a mod that rescales blueprints. Once i tookm it away everything went back to normal. But i'm not 100% sure.