1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 Uim Mods Intallation Problem

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Hellissoldout666, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Hellissoldout666

Hellissoldout666 Vagabond

Hi,

I installed last version of xl nation uim mods. The modifications had been automatically made in the interface folder, but nothing new appear in the game....

2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

You need to download the NEXL components. Check NEXL section of the XLEX.

3. Hellissoldout666

Well i download some of them and put them in th city xl paks file......but nothing appear on the game.

4. Hellissoldout666

and nonNEXL mods dont work either. I put the mods in C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL 2011\Paks\Mods. which I guess is the thing to do...

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Have you got expert mode ticked? I'm not 100% sure but they may not show unless it's ticked.