1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Uligat

Lost in the Pacific

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Governor

Clemech4 submitted a new resource:

Uligat - Lost in the Pacific

Read more about this resource...

2. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

I'd like youre city very much. I did recommend to use these 3 mods (CXL mods) --> this for the streets --> Ploppables - Trolca Road Signs, Set 01 | XLNation - Cities XXL , this for the campings or by resort ---> Ploppables - Camping Grounds | XLNation - Cities XXL , this one to improve youre national park ---> General - Lexs Total Greenery Mod | XLNation - Cities XXL , also looking inside the plazas might be a good idea , because there are various water plazas and stuff like that to create youre own streams , swamps and lakes. When there are Cities XL mods , please change the tag line or ask help for more. Last time I did this is a long time ago so I don't know how to do this anymore. But this can help parts to --> Tutorial - Cities XXL-Filter-Tags List | XLNation - Cities XXL. I also hope you did send youre game files and mods because I want to add streetviews of youre city. I love youre city its my favourite of all times because its a city I kind of build in the past. Tutorial - How to Back-Up the Savegame Folder | XLNation - Cities XXL. I also think you need to add more info about youre island nation. Such as HDI , GDP Per Capita , Languages and speed limits because thats also attracking more people.

3. Clemech4

Clemech4 Governor

Thank you for your comment, i used some of these mods, others doesn't work in cxxl, but these mods are useful for sure. I'll make a better story and more pictures with streetview afterwards don't worry, the city isn't totally finished. I don't know if i can upload a city but i used so many mods.. and btw, I'd like to see your city too ;)