1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Uligat

Lost in the Pacific

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 submitted a new resource:

Uligat - Lost in the Pacific

Read more about this resource...

2. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

I'd like youre city very much. I did recommend to use these 3 mods (CXL mods) --> this for the streets --> Ploppables - Trolca Road Signs, Set 01 | XLNation - Cities XXL , this for the campings or by resort ---> Ploppables - Camping Grounds | XLNation - Cities XXL , this one to improve youre national park ---> General - Lexs Total Greenery Mod | XLNation - Cities XXL , also looking inside the plazas might be a good idea , because there are various water plazas and stuff like that to create youre own streams , swamps and lakes. When there are Cities XL mods , please change the tag line or ask help for more. Last time I did this is a long time ago so I don't know how to do this anymore. But this can help parts to --> Tutorial - Cities XXL-Filter-Tags List | XLNation - Cities XXL. I also hope you did send youre game files and mods because I want to add streetviews of youre city. I love youre city its my favourite of all times because its a city I kind of build in the past. Tutorial - How to Back-Up the Savegame Folder | XLNation - Cities XXL. I also think you need to add more info about youre island nation. Such as HDI , GDP Per Capita , Languages and speed limits because thats also attracking more people.

3. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thank you for your comment, i used some of these mods, others doesn't work in cxxl, but these mods are useful for sure. I'll make a better story and more pictures with streetview afterwards don't worry, the city isn't totally finished. I don't know if i can upload a city but i used so many mods.. and btw, I'd like to see your city too ;)

4. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

I added a better background.