1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Unusable Cities In Cxl Platinum

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldswede, Dec 7, 2014.

1. oldswede

oldswede Vagabond

Does anyone have a fix for sixteen or so cities that are unusable because they all request a harbor when no harbor site is available. On my computer these cities are bordered in red when brought up to be named.
    I have several posts on the official game site but get no answer.
    Anyone that has an answer to make these cities usable may contact me at <cej@sasktel.net>
    Thank you

2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Not sure what you mean. What do you mean bordered in red when being named? Post some screenshots of your problem.

3. oldswede

oldswede Vagabond

The unusable cities have a red border on my computer when I call them up.
    To name a few of these cities, Cayman Islands, Green Mountain, The eroded coast, The Rocky Island, etc.
    These require a harbor and have no harbor site.

4. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Those are the new maps that came with CXL 2012. The only maps that need a harbour are island maps.

5. oldswede

oldswede Vagabond

That is correct, and these maps also comes with CXL Platinum. On my computers, Acer all-in-one and HP laptop, these new maps have a red border around the picture when called up and when named to play, they all want a harbor instead of a road.
    Thank you for your reply.