1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2011 Weird crashing by click on satisfaction' highlighting

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by 9ham, Apr 16, 2015.

1. 9ham

9ham Vagabond

Hi,
    I know, complaining to modded cities' crashing is some weirdness, but i need any help for this problem:

Among others mods, there is also this mod http://xlnation.city/resources/shanghai-world-financial-center.902/ and, by using XL Mod Manager, I was watched this msgs from that mod:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    but game not crashing (it can be seen at last line), and mb I could play for a long time (5-6hrs), but in 'great' moment, after about one hour, when I click on health satisfaction layer, game crash.

Register or to view Spoiler content!

This doesn't seem to refer for previously mentioned mod, but what it could be? Could this mod affect for that crash, or it's just a coincidence? And how it can fix this, or not?

2. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

or maybe You need new game version, at least 2012 version

3. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

The game does have a memory leak.
    It does crash when it runs out.
    If it slows down time to exit and reload.

4. 9ham

9ham Vagabond

I know what memory leak' crash is, some like "MemAllocator: memory allocation request failed". But this not;
    my game starts slowing only for 4-5 hours (except megapolises, and in this case they were not - for the last case I spent in game 9 (nine) hours without a break, and only then was crashing for 'not enough memory' reason),
    and, with log' according, it seems like UIM was involved more - lot of '[string "data\design\script\siminfo\XLN_UI_highlight..."]' in log... and this is because I asking for help.

And also I know, the all versions of C(X)XL in any way has memory leak and developers not fix this, and XXL low scores from this too.