1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

West-over Hills

Discussion in 'City Photos' started by stan munro, Sep 18, 2014.

1. stan munro

stan munro Vagabond

Well I finally decided to post some pics of a new town that I am creating from scratch. Its not based on anything real/historical just figured i would play the game as is and just play. My main focus is just to see what comes of the town and see if there is any good feedback from the CXL community. Feel free to chime in and let me know what you think.

Map:River Beach by Skullz613. http://xlnation.net/resources/riverbeach.417/
    Population: Approx 8k
    Satisfaction: All above 83%
    Income: 8k cxl_screenshot_westover hills_13.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_8.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_7.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_0.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_9.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_3.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_6.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_6.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_12.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_4.jpg cxl_screenshot_westover hills_5.jpg

kipate likes this.