1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

A few game screens

Discussion in 'City Photos' started by axel, Jul 13, 2021.

1. axel

axel Governor

Hi,
    A few game screens of the buildings I made, concerns the shops I tested that I was still working on, I will put them online soon

Attached Files:

kipate likes this.
  2. axel

axel Governor

26 buildings finished so far, here are a few screens

Attached Files:

kipate and Drazicdesign like this.
  3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Superb!
    I don't know where you find your textures but they seem very realistic!

I congratulate you again on your wonderful work!

axel likes this.
  4. axel

axel Governor

Hi buddy, most textures I make my self, like dirt and walls, grafitti and such, the shop facades i got from internet but mostly i change them or adjust them to make them a little different, if you need textures i always glad to share them mate (y)

at the moment i am working on a red light district you will see more shop facades i use made into redlight windows and insted of using real fotos from womans i now use 3d girls models, ill put some pics on this week