1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Berlin Rail Viadukt 1.1

Rail Viadukt from Berlin with 5 different pieces

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

2. sweden8398

sweden8398 Executive

Therefore in XXL does not work? We have to wait for the updated community mod? Did I get it right??

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

unfortunately yes

but i guess were going a new way now (if everything works fine and altiris is ok with that)
    made a new dependency for xxl, just check the description

PS: i heard it doesnt work in xxl on standard roads.. can u confirm that? cannot test in xxl, but in xl its fine

4. sweden8398

sweden8398 Executive

You mean the default roads? YES I confirm you that in xxl with default roads does not work.

Other small bug: the update menu does not work (clean walls do not become dirty)

5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

ok thanks, hm, i will see if i can find the reason for

yes, but thats not a bug, its meant to be that way^^
    i just excluded these bridges from normal upgrade menu since its overcrowded (in xl u arent able to choose all bridges any longer)
    i hope thats not a big deal, since i wouldnt know how to make upgrades for bridges

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member