1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs and Things to do?

Discussion in 'Website Information and News' started by IcyHot, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secpol

secpol Governor

thank you, guys, there is, I will inform you later, я вас люблю, по братски!

2. secpol

secpol Governor

I forgot quite why I do not have the title:

Modder

CitiesXL Modder with a reputation for high quality work. They put in the time and energy to make our hobby more enjoyable
    Reason: For your wonderful additions to the game

I have, of assholes grow mods?)))

Lokentaz and Mr.X² like this.
  3. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Just needed to let me know, I don't pay extreme close attention to all things XLNation

4. secpol

secpol Governor

Hello my best friend, why not displayed while publishing posts, nothing personal, question to administrator?
    And why does my post deleted?
    The truth is the truth:D

5. secpol

secpol Governor

Прошу прощения, ветку попутал, виноват, отредактировать не могу по Вашей прихоти, извините, бывает....

6. Игорь

Игорь Elite

Слушай, наверное, не по теме немного. Где в ХХЛ версии найти Порт? Чтобы самому построить. Не могу найти нигде, ни в заводской промышленности, ни в международном транспорте.

7. secpol

secpol Governor

Переходи на русский форум

8. Игорь

Игорь Elite

А где он, кинь ссылку, пожалуйста.

9. secpol

secpol Governor

10. secpol

secpol Governor

11. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

kipate likes this.
  12. Monty

Monty Governor

I've noticed something odd on Media section. In entries that have ratings (or after you send one to an entry that didn't have one), the comment section goes a little funky. The star icons turn into boxes and the tool bar goes vertical. I don't remember this happening before changing servers, so maybe it has something to do with it. I'm using Vivaldi browser, but I checked Chrome and Edge and same thing happens. I don't have Firefox installed so I don't know if happens with it. It's not a big deal but it may be a sign that something went wrong during the moving.
    [​IMG]

Myname likes this.
  13. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

just tried, seems to be fine on firefox

14. Monty

Monty Governor

Really? I just tried it and i get the same thing. I've noticed that it looks fine if i'm not logged in. Maybe my profile settings have been corrupted or something like that? Or maybe my PC just went full retard.

[​IMG]

It only happens if the media has ratings, if it doesn't have any it looks fine:
    Media without comments/rating:

[​IMG]

As you can see the comment/rating box looks fine.

But on Media that has comments it looks broken:
    [​IMG]

At first I thought they fucked up something in the last Vivaldi update. But it happens on every browser and only when I'm logged in.

kipate likes this.
  15. ronrn

ronrn Governor

and i get the same thing with 'chrome'.

Monty likes this.
  16. secpol

secpol Governor

Чистите свои залёты, и сделайте чтобы отображалось время написания сообщений, второе верните возможность удалить сообщение пользователем, это моё сообщение, а не достояние форума, не нарушайте права человека!
    Clean your flights, and make that the time for writing messages is displayed, the second is the opportunity to delete the message by the user, this is my message, and not the forum, do not violate human rights

17. secpol

secpol Governor

33333.png

18. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

@skullz613 is the .net domain finally offline? and what happened to ssl?

19. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I just checked the comments and Firefox is OK. I have not checked other browsers yet. Will do some more testing soon.

shotmedia.JPG

As for SSL, I didn't know we had one setup before. The reason it's more obvious we don't have one is due to changes in some browsers (specially Firefox) to do with alerting the user if there is no SSL on a site. I've read a lot of mixed reviews regarding having it on a forum. When Icyhot transfers the .city domain over to me, I'll see about setting one up.

Icyhot had no control over the .net domain so that's why we are on .city. The .net expires this year and I'll keep an eye out for when it does. Could be worth grabbing it again. There are still a lot of old links out there on the net, pointing to the old domain.

Monty likes this.
  20. secpol

secpol Governor

I want to edit and delete my posts, I regard everything else as a violation of human rights, I reserve the right to inform in all sources of information, I do not give out sources

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.