1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs and Things to do?

Discussion in 'Website Information and News' started by IcyHot, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secpol

secpol Governor

Шуток не будет, мои маленькие друзья)))

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

yeah im not sure about ssl too. its just that i get alerts by firefox recently. anyway, were not transfering secrets here so that should be fine
    about .net: im noticing it on my phone since its browser doesent support the new url extensions (like .city) and i cannot connect to xlnation.net with it anymore (yeah its a pretty crappy browser i know, but i wont change :p ) (firefox on my pc cant connect too tho) just wanted to know :) i can remember that hyperwolf still owns it but we never heared from him again...

@secpol what post do you want to have deleted? you can also report your own posts in case you wish a removal :)

kipate likes this.
  3. secpol

secpol Governor

Захват1.png Захват2.png
    Ремонтируй немец форум, или куплю я)

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Those 508 errors are happening due to the amount of memory XLN is using.
    Over the next week I'll be seeing what I can do to reduce the amount of space we use and try to optimize the site. Hopefully it will reduce the errors.
    Moving to faster hosting will fix all the issues so I'll make a decision on which way to go and get the donation platform underway.

kipate and Mr.X² like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.