1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian Pacific Tower, Toronto 1.0

The Canadian Pacific Tower or TD West Tower in Toronto, Canada.

1. DtwizzY

DtwizzY Elite

DtwizzY a soumis une nouvelle ressource:

Canadian Pacific Tower, Toronto - The Canadian Pacific Tower or TD West Tower in Toronto, Canada.

Lire la suite au sujet de cette ressource...

2. Steven H. Endermann

Hello, DtwizzY. You are a newer modder on XL Nation, and you make good models. Anyway, I have a friend, John, who collects .skp files. You know what those are, right? They are sketchup files that can be changed into mods. If you give me an email, then John can send you some of his .skp files. He has quite a few of them.

I will translate it to French for you:

Bonjour, DtwizzY. Vous êtes un modder récent sur XL Nation, et vous faites de bons modèles. Quoi qu'il en soit, je dois un ami, John, qui recueille .skp fichiers. Vous savez ce que sont ceux, à droite? Ce sont des fichiers SketchUp qui peuvent être modifiés dans mods. Si vous me donnez un email, puis John peut vous envoyer certains de ses fichiers .skp. Il a un certain nombre d'entre eux.

3. DtwizzY

DtwizzY Elite

Hi,

First of all thank you. :oops:

Then it depends I don't do any building, so I started I have no experience to make complex models.

For the moment I'm working on three models so I don't have time for requests.

But why not later. ;)

See you soon.

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  4. Ashel

Ashel Skilled Worker

I test it on CXXL is make crash after sometimes d3dcomplied.............. bla bla bla even i delete building and than file and clean shadercash map not download