1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Find A Mod For Cities Xl?? Post Here

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by metrocity345, Aug 29, 2014.

1. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

Anyone who's seen a mod in other city journals on XLN, and want that mod in their cities in CXL and cannot find it, should post in this thread.

2. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

I cannot find the "Enhanced Shader For Players by Altiris" mod, which seems to be required for a lot of other mods in order to work properly. All the links are broken and I cannot find it on this page. Any help?

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

guess it will be migrated soon

4. anonyme1

anonyme1 Vagabond

I have a bug with my Metro HQ, so I have to use the metro hq/bus hq budget fix but I can't find it on the new version...

5. whtanames

whtanames Vagabond

I cant find Network Widening Mod (as seen in this video). I was wondering if it was still useful for Platinum or was it overseded by something else. Thank you!

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

I have added the patch, you should be good

anonyme1 likes this.
  7. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

It's called the Shader Pack and you can find it here

8. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

9. anonyme1

anonyme1 Vagabond

Thanks !

10. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

I am searching for the following mods: They seem to be very popular but still arent downloadable on xlnation atm.
    -Modular Harbor Pack(s)
    -Latin American Expansion Pack

I did find the mods on another webside, but when I added them to my game, they didnt work. So I guess these files were corrupt or something was missing that wasnt mentioned in the description...

11. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

I will add those tonight when I get home

12. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

:boww:

Thanks!

I am also not able to find the mod that turns of building collision. I dont know what its called but in most CJ´s I can see that buildings are stuck to each other so I guess its a mod?

13. macbert006

macbert006 Executive

Hi all, Any news about latin american pack mod?

14. macbert006

macbert006 Executive

thanks

15. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

16. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

In one city journal i have seen what looks like a banana plantation farm. Does someone know where to get it?

17. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

It's either an "orchard" or "plantation" farm mod but I cannot recall the file name. I think it was available on old XLNation so it will be added here sometime soon.
    In the meantime, have you seen this orchard mod? It might fill the gap until the banana plantation mod is available
    http://xlnation.net/resources/farm-orchards.125/

18. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

thanks for your reply. Yes I already have that other mod, its very useful, still a banana plantation would be awesome for the map i´m currently building

19. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

I try to find the limitless construction mod that enables you to build houses right next to each other. Cant find it on XL nation or am I blind?

20. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

The dumb thing is, I have the banana plantation mod installed but I cannot remember what it's called.
    If I knew then I could at least let you know what mod to look for or I could even copy it from my folder and email the patch to you :(
    I have a vague thought that it may be connected with the mod that adds the lemon tree farm?

Edit: Okay, after a search on the net I've found the lemon tree farm mod but nothing about the banana plantation.
    If you don't have it already, the lemon tree mod can be found here
    http://cities-xl.weebly.com/lemon-farm.html