1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Find A Mod For Cities Xl?? Post Here

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by metrocity345, Aug 29, 2014.

1. kipate

kipate Governor

Yeah, either use Google's search (Amsterdam+Pack+XL Nation), or you go to the XXL bar, and then go to Search an have it searched for "Amsterdam". The emgine only searches in the category that you're in. So if you are in a Forum's thread, it will only search in the forums as long as you don't use the expanded search. There needs to be some fix, @skullz613 :p

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

If you now search, it will pull up everything. I did a complete rebuild of the search cache. Don't think it was done for a while so entries were missing.

Mr.X² likes this.
  3. kipate

kipate Governor

True that, but you still have to unclick the "search this forum only" chechbox. Is it possible to have the standard search for everything and then to specialize if wished?

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

For a broader search without changing search options, you need to go to the home page and then search. Then the search covers the whole site.
    The "search this forum only" is ticked because your trying to search while still in a forum thread. If you want to search while still in a forum or thread then you need to change the search option.

kipate likes this.
  5. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

anyone know from what mod are the ships in the picture below and if is a way to snap them to the road? cxl_screenshot_dara_72.jpg

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Try my version of the plopperble boats by GlobexCo

Ploppables - GlobexCo Boats Place Anywhere

Can't remember if the navy looking boat is in it. His original mod mod_GlobexCo_boats.patch might be here on XLN but I cant find it.
    I've uploaded it to MEGA for now
    MEGA

The boats you want may be in it

Project_Oz likes this.
  7. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

@skullz613 Thx for the help but can you made another version of your mod that can snap to road. I want to create small dry dock for the ships that are in GlobexCo mod but i can put them parallel to dry dock wall. I tested with ships from harbor mod (i think is from that mod) and i found that they snap to road and in this way i can control the placement of ships.
    cxl_screenshot_dara_73.jpg
    As you can see the oil tanker is nice placed near the road but the small ships are slightly inclined.

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

The ones I made have no collision so you can't snap them to anything. I have not tested if GlobexCo's do. Did you try the boats from his original patch file?
    I might get a bit of time otherwise to look at it today. It would be something I also would like to do as sometimes I need ships at certain angles.

9. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Skullz's Projects And Betas

10. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

Hello, after a long hiatius I decided to re-install my Cities XXL and I lost some old maps which used to be on this site. The maps I've missing both from this site and in my folders are.
    ->Wake Island (used to be part of a Christmas map pack from The Funky Monk)
    ->Bora Bora Attol
    ->Auckland Islands

If you have one of those files can you re upload them, thank you.

11. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

Hi everyone,

can someone send me the link to the patch files of these two building (i guess both modded by aitortilla):

- Arts Museum (Washington D.C.)
    - Thai Government Buildung

I already had them, but sadly my computer crashed and i lost all the data. I'd love to get them again.

12. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I've attached his original ZIP file

Attached Files:

kipate likes this.
  13. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

Thank you so much skullz :)

I realized that i also lost two educational buildings. But I don't remember their names. The first was a university of arts and the second was a red bricks university building with white or bright roof (maybe russian style?). Does someone know those buildings and could send me the patch files, please? :)

14. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

15. Razox

Razox Mayor

can some one help me find sand plaza?

16. kipate

kipate Governor

Razox likes this.
  17. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

Hi, does someone know where I can find those unskilled residential highrise buildings in different colors? I remember that I already had such a mod, e.g. with white or bright front.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

I really miss a few mods. I miss the mod of generation city which allows certain bio-farming such as Goat, Horse, Pork, Chicken and other animals as farms.
    Aswell as these maps.

XLN_PLT_BoraBora_UIM_1.0.patch
    XLN_FMC_Melee_Island_UIM_1.0.patch
    FMC@XLN_WakeIsland_UIM_1.0_0.patch

If anyone have them unused I would really appreciate it.

19. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

The French farm mod added horse, cows and I think pigs. Also can plop the animals from memory.
    Check out funkys island map packs for the last two you listed. Think they are in them.
    Cant remember who PLT was now. Think someone previously asked for borabora but unsure if it was found

20. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have those but I'm unsure on the patch name. Will do some hunting. They were made in the early XL days

kipate likes this.