1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Cities Xxl Community Mod 2.10

Cities XXL Community Patch, previously known as the UIM.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Nice to hear

skullz613 likes this.
  2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Many thanks to Altiris for coming back to post this new Community Mod update. I’ve recently been downloading many of the XL mods and find they work in XXL. I sure wish that the CM would emulate what the UIM did for the XL Crime and Leisure and Health Enhancement mods by adding that Entertainment section to the Leisure button. Plus that custom install feature that does CLM and HEM support so that both of those mods work fully and correctly. I do have both working somewhat in XXL so I can have the Civic Services mod running as well. It would be so awesome to experience those mods as well as the extra buildings we never get to see that should be in Leisure/Entertainment.

That would make the CM perfect!

4. Altiris

Altiris Governor

OmniusPrime and kipate like this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Thanks for continuing to improve the Community Mod Altiris! I hope that more of the NEXL mods can be made to work properly with XXL, like the NEXL Vehicle Pack 1.7. I've been using that mod as a dependency mod for another one but have never seen any of the cool vehicles. I also wish that the Community mod could be improved to work with the XL Civic Services, Crime and Leisure and Health mods. It would be awesome if we had the Entertainment button to see all of those buildings placed there in XL.

6. Altiris

Altiris Governor

Drazicdesign and kipate like this.
  7. Altiris

Altiris Governor

I've added a whole heap of code for the XXL Tram patch, which will be uploaded shortly.. Quite a lot of changes and new code so if there's any issues please let me know and I will fix them. :) cheers, Al

OmniusPrime, Drazicdesign and kipate like this.
  8. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Altiris,
    Never say never! Thanks for coming back and doing some nice new mod work. I loved the monorail mod and will enjoy this tram mod as well. I'll have to figure out how to incorporate it into my future city designs so I can do a video on it.

9. Kurtis Edwards

(I play XL 2015) One of the newer community mod updates is conflicting with the "extra terraform" mod that gives you the 2x on up... The extra option are there and clickable but they don't do anything. The in-game options are fine, though.

To me, the mod is an absolutely-must have.. will not play the game without it type of mod. hahaha.

10. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I found that the "extra terraform" options work, only they are the same size as the "small" default in game terraform tool.

11. Kurtis Edwards

Yeah, true. That is the exact problem I have.

12. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

maybe read and tryout this one Project X² no idea how its behavin in xxl tho

13. Altiris

Altiris Governor

So, it's come to my attention that there is an older version of the CM still on STEAM. After many messages as to why the latest Bicycle and Tram mods will not work, I discovered this is the reason.

Steam Workshop :: Cities XXL Community Mod

I have asked the user to remove it, as they do not have my permission to upload it to steam. If you are currently subscribed to it please unsubscribe and report it.

There will be no more updates to the CM while this version still exists on STEAM. Thanks

14. Altiris

Altiris Governor

So it seems Valve won't do anything until it's been reported a certain number of times, then it gets auto-blocked.

Can everyone go and report it for me? I'd appreciate it.

just go to this page.. and click the little flag icon to report.

Steam Workshop :: Cities XXL Community Mod

Thank You

Mr.X², veija2 and Drazicdesign like this.
  15. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

it is done!

kipate likes this.
  16. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Done.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  17. vivarenedius

vivarenedius Unskilled Worker

thank you

18. ronrn

ronrn Governor

done

19. eric_jeppesen

eric_jeppesen Skilled Worker

Hi, at first I have to apologize that I stated my problem at REVIEW page...Sorry about that.
    And could you please show me where I can found crash logs? When I crashed there's directly show me desktop and no crash logs...

20. Altiris

Altiris Governor

No problems :).

try this

All-you-need Tech Thread