1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Crop Field Plazas Split - XXL 1.0

Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

Crop Field Plazas Split - XXL - Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

Read more about this resource...

2. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Hi, are there farms for these plazas?

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Never thought of making farms with these. If I ever get a chance I'll muck around and see what they would look like.

Project_Oz likes this.
  4. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Sorry to keep bothering you, but could you modify the mod so that I can build under the bridge. I try to build under the power line (I understood that it behaves like a bridge) but it doesn't work, instead I saw that I can build with this mod (General - Lexs Total Greenery Mod). I tried to figure out what is different between but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks.
    Here is a picture where I want to build Untitled.png