1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi citizens !

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kristián Presinszky, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Kristián Presinszky

Kristián Presinszky Unskilled Worker

I need your help fellas, which is the best PC setup (CPU, RAM....) for CXL Platinum for building big cities? My game starts to lag after I reach cca 80 000 inhabitants in my city, after this the construction of my city becomes laggy and nearly impossible.

For your replies thank you in advance !!!
    Have nice day :)

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i dont think that this crappy game would run fine on a supercomputer... its the engine which is just crap
    an average system is fine

3. Kristián Presinszky

It´s really annoying when it starts to lag, after you reach 80 000 citizens. It´s a nightmare to play and I cant even finish my city. Is XXL better or it´s the same crap as XL ? If XXL is better and there is no problem with it I would give it a try.

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i dont know, i dont play xxl.. but ppl tell me its a little better (but for me not worth the money)
    however im still fine with my workaround: just go back to planet mode every once in a while and reload your city

5. Kristián Presinszky

Thanks for your reply, sure I will try that hope I can somehow finish my city and post it to CJ. Also I will search the web to find a solutuion for this !