1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Warehouse Pack v3

Modular Warehouse Pack

1. Steven H. Endermann

Where are the ploppable trucks? I found the mod on the previous website, but I cannot find it on this version.

2. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

Hi - love this mod, much more realistic manufacturing buildings. Thanks.
    Once small issue is your language files seems to be part broken for English. Probably an easy fix if you look. (The small title at the top of each thumb)
    warehouse01.jpg

I like the new building in Version 2. Though I also see an new Parking mod? seems to be unfinished but you have included the files in v2.
    As you can see a broken menu icon. The parking lot seemed to load but no furnitures/cars/trucks or whatever you had planned :)

warehouse02.jpg

3. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Hey nicko,
    the title above the icons always comes out as &Modular. No matter how I change it, it always ads the '&' at the beginning, don't know why.....
    The truck parking should load all the trucks and trailers so I don't know what's going on there. The icon is missing because it seems I didn't include it :p I guess i forgot it... Will update it with an icon. The trucks and trailers load fine for me but I have to zoom in close and wait for them (there is a lot of them so I guess it takes the game some time to load them all). Once I update the icon I'll let you know so you can try again to see if the furniture loads this time...

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

5. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Awarded 2nd Place Mod of the Month October 2014
    silver_medal4.png

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  6. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

gbojanic updated Modular Warehouse Pack with a new update entry:

Modular Warehouse with EU trucks

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Need help understanding how to open rar files please.

8. Thrangar

Thrangar Skilled Worker

you will need to download either winzip or WinRAR both can found for free and used for a period of time

9. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Also can use 7zip. It's free and opens lots of archive file formats

10. Ernest007

Ernest007 Skilled Worker

Hello, nice mod you got right there. Remind me the days when I played this game. But, if you could, please convert it to cities Skylines. It would be a good addition in the game loved by everyone. Thank you!.