1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Munich Pack: Allianz Arena 1.1

Munich Pack - Pt.2: Allianz Arena

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Drazicdesign and Mr. Sky like this.
  2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

And goal the France team leads 1-0 :b2:

OmniusPrime and Mr.X² like this.
  3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Drazicdesign,
    It’s Müller time as he scores a brace to put Germany up 2-1! :p

Drazicdesign and Mr.X² like this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I've just posted my newest Flachlandstadt video and am featuring this beautiful Allianz Arena in it. I want to thank Monty for starting the building mod, showing it on his projects page and allowing Mr. X2 to finish it. I also want to thank Drazicdesign for allowing Mr. X2 to use his soccer animations mod to make the stadium inside look cool. Plus thanks to Mr. X2 for taking on the project to finish up a beautiful building.

The only thing missing is a Bier Garten! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a Bier Garten mod nor one in the German pack. I did see one in Skylines, perhaps someone can mod it for XXL use. I loved watching Bayern Munich destroy Werder Bremen two years ago 6-0. That was really cool that every goal Bayern scores is celebrated in the Bier Garten with 100 free liters of beer. I did notice that at the real arena there isn't a parking lot to be found. I Americanized mine with some parking lots although I was able to place it next to a metro station.

Drazicdesign and Mr.X² like this.
  5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

actually i thought about a biergarten mod quite often :D
    bout who did what: the animations were made by montecristo. the footballfield was originally made by drazic and modified by me. lod4, layouts, class file stuff and some nightlights by me. everything else (so most stuff; like lod1,2,3 and textures) by monty ;)
    PS: oh no, you discovered that stupid cheerleader that pops up there with no reason :ROFLMAO:

6. Monty

Monty Governor

Is "biergarten" German for "Heaven"?

OmniusPrime and Mr.X² like this.
  7. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

its bavarian for :D

btw your camping grounds mod is pretty good to build one ;)

OmniusPrime and Monty like this.
  8. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Monty,
    Yes! If you've ever visited a German Bier Garten you know how awesome their beer and food are.

9. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Lokentaz likes this.