1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play Plaza decorations, menu subsets, hide street clutter, more

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by veija2, Sep 17, 2016.

1. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Just a bunch more stuff I'd like in the game:

More plaza decorations in small packs. I like many of the older ploppables, but they are in huge packs. I want to be able to pick my own handful to include in the menu. Planters, kiosks, more statues would be great.

Options for subsets in the menus, without having to select a filter from a separate menu every time.

The default bulldozer to be set on the individual select, with all of the lock removed. I use it the most often and I think everyone does. Make the area select an upgrade or option.

Temporarily hide street clutter in specific road sections without doubling the menu icons. Just a button to hide street lights and signs when taking pictures.

More office, commercial and hi-tech buildings that are 40 wide x 20 deep.

An option to leave on the topography display.

More 40 x 40 residential.

kipate likes this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

So basically, more of anything :p

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

No, kipate. Not everything.