1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Sail Boats Yacht 1.1

Sail boats sailing Yacht

1. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

nicko2u submitted a new resource:

Sail Boats Yacht - Sail boats sailing Yacht

Read more about this resource...

2. garyinner

garyinner Unskilled Worker

They work great... I created a marina using a 3M walking path and plopped the boats in.. looks great!

3. brendonwright1989

Hey can someone make this compatible with XXL it doesn't appear because of the tags and when I have tried to edit it, it still wont' appear.

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

nicko2u updated Sail Boats Yacht with a new update entry:

XXL update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. brendonwright1989

Hey all. Am I the only one having issues with the boats, it now appears in XXL, with this new version, but every time I click on a sail boat the game freezes. It won't crash it just won't work. I have a very functional gaming computer and no other buildings or ploppables cause this? I definitely don't have version 1.0 installed anywhere so it can't be that? Maybe it's conflicting with another mod or something? Any help would be appreciated, I really need these boats in the game

6. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

no idea maybe just revert back to a working game! or try it v1.1 by it self. Not sure really it works fine for me. else just uninstall it.

7. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I use this mod quite a bit in XXL. Maybe a reinstall would work.

8. TarawaSud

TarawaSud Vagabond

Nice work ! But not working on XXL for me.