1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Space Port Kazantip

My fascination with science fiction led me to the desire to build such a city.

1. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

Пользователь lexflame разместил новый ресурс:

Space Port Kazantip - ver 0.1 - My fascination with science fiction led me to the desire to build such a city.

Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

2. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

How to make a thumbnail in the title of the city?

3. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

I'll ask you too. Why build skyscrapers in the woods? It would be logical to build vertically when you do not have horizontal space. And in all the SF films, all the cities in the future barely have tree. The buildings you've used you can load them on xxl resources, please, they are great.

4. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

I am an adherent of the Soviet science fiction channel where cities have a lighter and less aggressive tone, not so cumbersome and gloomy, but in general the remark is weighty. I'm building another city - Arkan, that's just it will be more futuristic, just like the one you offer, but at the moment I'm preparing a number of models for it. And while there is nothing to show.

Project_Oz likes this.