1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Sunday Harbor

A small, northamerican community

1. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

Nightcrawler submitted a new resource:

Sunday Harbor - A small, northamerican community

Read more about this resource...

2. Kurtis Edwards

You can tell with your level of detail and design, had you made this recently, it would have been awesome. As is, itreally is a great little island community. Even being 'old'! You need some resorts though, in real-life there is little to no way those little America island-cities can survive w/tourist.

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

Thanks for your reply. Yes there are about 3 hotels on the island, and a small beach, I just didnt went too much into detail about how this all works. But you are right, in real life there would probably be more hotels etc.

4. kipate

kipate Governor

What about a new, fresh version of such kind of city? Many new mods,
    I would say you could really have a new try...

5. Kurtis Edwards

There is the "atoll" map. I have always wanted to build a resort town. I mean, they kinda planned the game for us to do so. I'm gonna try that one. This island map of yours has inspired me... plus you can finish a small resort in a fraction of the time it takes a big city. : )

6. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

True, I have another comparable map left which I am going to do a CJ of within the next days.
    Currently I´m working on a bigger city again as I really enjoy working with all the tons of new mods since I last played CXL 2 years ago..