1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transport fever 2 is coming, any one?

Discussion in 'XLN Watering Hole' started by XOUSTE, Nov 23, 2019.

1. XOUSTE

XOUSTE Ambasidor

Mr.X² likes this.
  2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Think I might give it a go when it's available. It looks pretty good.

XOUSTE likes this.
  3. solo

solo Executive

do you guys reckon the reason xl nation has slowed down so much is because cities:Skyline has developed so much with its modding and YouTube community? I still play citiesxl very frequently but I find myself watchin a lot of skylines videos on YouTube these days as I'm not seeing any new city journals here, of course I myself have been putting of making a city journal for years now.

- with regard to transport fever I think any game that puts the emphasis on transport rather than the city building will loose me.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I think players with good enough PC's may stick with Cities Skylines. Personally I don't like it as the more mods/assets you add the worse the performance gets. To have skylines modded with the same amount of modded buildings we add into XL or XXL, would cripple it.

As for XLNation slowing down, I see the member activity dropping but not the traffic. The last few months were the best in traffic.

XOUSTE likes this.
  5. solo

solo Executive

ah true hadn't considered that these youtubers probably have monster pc's that can handle it that modded, ill stick to XL then, that's good to hear about traffic, i guess there's plenty of content here to keep any new person busy for ages. maybe ill get round to adding one of my citys sometime

skullz613 likes this.
  6. XOUSTE

XOUSTE Ambasidor

As long as we don't give up on this forums, XLnation will remain still, no matter what game you're playing. Long live XLnation!

skullz613 likes this.