1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xl User Interface Mod 1.79.9

XL Nation User Interface Mod, adding a lot of extra menu items

1. szyymcio

szyymcio Vagabond

Thanks! This is my last 20 lines:

[16:12:17] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file live/offline/solo/SoloSaveRegion8Map8/auto/Save.Commands.xml
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error TradingLogic.SetCurrentCitySelection(SoloSaveRegion8Map8)
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Before show city select TradingLogic.CurrentCitySelection = SoloSaveRegion8Map8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error After show city select
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Solo mode is on, city ID = SoloSaveRegion8Map8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error MSM current ID = SoloSaveRegion8Map8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error MSM region = 8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error MSM map = 8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error TradingLogic.CurrentCitySelection == SoloSaveRegion8Map8
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Getting Name for current city
    [16:12:18] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Name retrieved : Laketown
    [16:12:25] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for SlowWay
    [16:12:25] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Setting curved roads OFF in TagManager:RoadInit
    [16:12:31] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for T1
    [16:12:31] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for UnqualifiedWorker
    [16:12:31] AS2LUACMD vinInterfaceManager.cpp ( 818) Error movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"this._name = UnqualifiedWorker">
    [16:12:32] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for SlowWay
    [16:12:32] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Setting curved roads OFF in TagManager:RoadInit
    [16:12:36] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Place :data/design/buildings/construction/road/road_usa/r_avenue_40x25_usa.class
    [16:12:38] SCRIPT csLuaState.cpp ( 291) ErrorBuild LUA_ERRRUN : runtime error ([string "data\design\unprotectedscript\solotrademgr...."]:318: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'CityProd' (a string value) stack traceback: [string "data\design\unprotectedscript\solotrademgr...."]:318: in function 'BalanceTokenTradeBalance' [string "data\design\unprotectedscript\solotrademgr...."]:1056: in function 'BalanceTradeBalance' [string "data\design\script\interface\interfacemgr.l..."]:1303: in function 'UpdateInGame' [string "data\interface\panels\constructionmenu2\con..."]:139: in function 'OnUpdate' [string "CONSTRUCTIONMENU2:OnUpdate()"]:1: in main chunk)

However, first error starts in the third line:

[16:11:14] CORE mcStreamBin.cpp ( 282) Assert This shouldn't happen in release...
    [16:11:19] INTERFACE vinInterfaceManager.cpp (1789) Assert lua code missing : XLN_UI_AVATARSCREEN = {}
    [16:11:19] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data\config\gembeachscenarii.cfg

2. kipate

kipate Governor

puh, that's heavy stuff. I am not the number one expert when it comes to coding,
    maybe @Altiris will come down from heaven to talk to and help you...
    I can unfortunately only help you with some basic errors...
    Regarding the first error you describe (third line stuff), this one had nothing to do with UIM...

szyymcio likes this.
  3. szyymcio

szyymcio Vagabond

Thanks for the help anyway! :)

4. szyymcio

szyymcio Vagabond

I bring good news! I deleted all files from the folder with logs, reinstalled the game and it seems it is working again. Thanks againg @kipate for you help!

5. lelenova

lelenova Vagabond

can i use this for cities xxl (2015) to ? i will installing the RHM 2 in the game ...thx

6. kipate

kipate Governor

@lelenova you should use the Community Mod by Altiris for CXXL,
    not this one here!

Edit: when you click on XLEX, then you get redirected to the XL mods,
    but on the left side, there is a category menu, there you can click on CXXL
    and get redirected to all mods that work for XXL directly.

lelenova likes this.
  7. Madinking

Madinking Vagabond

Hey Guys iam new here in this Game and my question is how can I build pedestrian paths? I need them urgently so please help me with this!!!

8. Puss in boots

Puss in boots Executive

You must download them here in xlnation, just check download section

Madinking likes this.
  9. Madinking

Madinking Vagabond

thx

10. Puss in boots

Puss in boots Executive

Also download this mod, the community mod 2.05
    Place in in your paks/mods section in the game files

Madinking likes this.
  11. Madinking

Madinking Vagabond

okay very nice ehm do i have to have cities xl because i got only xl platinum is that okay?
    ah its okay it works now!!!

12. Puss in boots

Puss in boots Executive

If you have platinum then you need to download uim mod in the xl section and only use the mods there!

13. yosef70

yosef70 Vagabond

Hello, Im having an issue with the "All-Map Resource Mode." It works for maps from Cities Xl 2011 and earlier but not for the Cities XL 2012 maps. When I activate all map resource mode, and choose to build on the Cayman Islands map for example, all of the resources layers such as oil and agriculture are completely red. I am running Cities Xl 2012.

14. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

No problem here in 2012.
    Which XL version are you running?

15. yosef70

yosef70 Vagabond

Cities XL 2012 steam version with 1.79.9

16. yosef70

yosef70 Vagabond

Ok, I figured out the issue. I just forgot to delete "YY_mod_carte_vierge.patch" from the paks folder.

17. Hiesenberg

Hiesenberg Vagabond

will this work for cities xxl please someone reply

OmniusPrime likes this.
  18. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

No. You need the CXL Community MOD.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  19. 丿嫑忈丶

丿嫑忈丶 Vagabond

。。。。。表示看不懂

20. fixture121

fixture121 Vagabond

Hey so this mod isn't working for me.
    I have Cities XL Platinum installed on my Mac (using Parallels on Windows 8 and have full access to all files).

The UIM (1.79.9) does not work despite the installer saying it was installed successfully.

I have tried installing RHM2 but the icons don't show up in any of the menu's (I used the cheat to unlock all buildings also, but still nothing).

Any ideas as to how I can go about installing the UIM?
    I don't think Parallels has anything to do with it due to other mods that don't require UIM installing just fine (not to mention other programs and files).