1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Glandail

a city for business and tourism, a developed heavy industry, and a large farm, many historical plac

1. spartanec300

spartanec300 Executive

2. spartanec300

spartanec300 Executive

I think the rating is very weak. I had cities and worse, and they had a rating of 4 stars, and it was not built in a hurry. I spent several days on it. And I do not understand that there are cities here that are much worse than mine and they put 3-4 stars

3. kipate

kipate Governor

Did I review your previous cities so far? No, I didn't. I do not always have the time to review any new city, and sometimes I forget about that. Also, yeah, there are cities with one four star rating. That does not always say much about the quality.

And if you spent several days on building, well, that's not much. Inan usually spent 150-200 game hours on the smaller cities, so more like 19-25 days of building, and each day at least 8 hours of playing. Others spend even more time (me too) to adjust for details and so on.

As said, I think you do have some nice ideas. But maybe start smaller and try to focus on one or two of your ideas and add more details, try to build more realistic districts :D maybe look at the other city journals here to get some inspiration ;)