If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
This time, every member of XLNation is invited to choose category winners for Bay of Islands Competition.
Only some things to mention:
1. please submit your vote before August 16, 2018. so we can announce category winners together with overall winners. This thread will be closed during August 16, so vote early!
2. you are allowed to vote for yourself if you think your city is the best choice
3. you have one vote for each category.
4. Copy paste the list below and change "Cityname" and "Membername" with your choice (Name of the city as well as name of the member!) and just reply to this thread.
5. you dont have to vote one for a category, if you think nobody deserves it. If you want to leave a category blank just replace "Cityname by Membername" with "noone"
6. Votes not following this proecedure will simply be ignored, cause I'm too lazy to sort this out
The categories are:
- Best rural or farm...
City Builders may submit up to 10 individual photos (no combining photos into a montage) for consideration in the contest. Only one entry per person. Entries must be posted before July 31, 2018.
Post your submissions early. Dont wait for last minute. If you want to update or replace your entry you can do this every time. Just create a new post with your submission. We will delete your previous one as soon as we notice.
- Maximum of 10 photos per entry (no combining photos into a montage)
- If you're participating with CSL, an extra photo (+1) must proove you built within the CXL-Map limits
- Maximum of 2mb per photo (no restrictions in their resolution! Keep in mind viewability for users!)
- All photos must be uploaded dicrectly to XLN (No third party hosting services!). You can also upload them to media galery and link...