1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CXL 2012 Oups.. Loaded the wrong save

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by vguillement, Oct 15, 2015.

1. vguillement

vguillement Unskilled Worker

Hello people,

I accidentally loaded an old save of my city. So the autosave file is now the loaded save obviously. But i was wondering how I could get an old version of autosave right before I accidentally choose to load the wrong saved city.

I head already of the file with "save.save" and stuff but it doesn't appear to work well. Is it possible to get a backup of autosave ?

Thanks in advance, you people are great :)

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Dont you have a recent save?

vguillement likes this.
  3. vguillement

vguillement Unskilled Worker

Hello :)
    Oh well I do it is from last week but I had a lot of new stuff done between last week and now so that's why I ask :)

This mean I don't have any option I guess ;)?

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I dont think you can do much. I've done the same thing in the past and just had to redo it all