1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CJ Sentaria

A Metapolis. A long history, a metropolitan background and the ever changing present.

1. nicknick

nicknick Governor

nicknick submitted a new resource:

Sentaria - Reborn here like the Phoenix

Read more about this resource...

2. kipate

kipate Governor

So, despite all the additional beauty that you additionally achieved with the most complicated techniques
    in Photoshop/GIMP, your city fully deserves a 5 star rating:

I like the European/French Formal feeling that you evoke within your Old Town Parts,
    e.g. in La Cour (was that the right name of that district...); it looks a bit as if someone
    like Haussmann had enrolled a building plan for that city parts some century ago...
    The tram line sometimes running on grassy ground even enhances that French feeling of your
    Old Town area...

You furthermore care much about possible recreation areas for your citizens,
    but you did not stick to simple wooden areas, you more tried to diversify the possibilities
    and came up with some great ideas like the open air theatre.

Also, you created a nice beltway for your city, the Ring looks really good!

Your CBD area looks very dense, but it is rather culminating in one skyscraper than just
    looking trite/unimaginitive...
    It indeed was hard for me to believe that the area just behind the skyscrapers on the right
    side of the river could have stayed as a field area for all the time...

And of course, there are some minor visual flaws and carelessnesses (what a word for...)
    like some streets not running smoothly elevated but rather changing in height all the time,
    but as said, that are minor things, nothing that hinders me to give you the 5 stars!!!

3. nicknick

nicknick Governor

4. mikkamakka345

mikkamakka345 Executive

This is coolness!! I would like to take a walk in this city, would't it be possible to enclose the save file so that we can try it? What do you think?

5. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Sentaria is an impressive city - well conceived, well crafted, and a joy to visit. To my taste, some of your images suffer from the over saturation and blurriness that comes with multiple image overlays. But this is a small price to pay for what you've achieved. Your presentation is very well done, too. Nice mix of story line and images, chapters and divisions that add to the storyline.

I like it a lot.

6. nicknick

nicknick Governor

I fully agree with the over saturation comment :)

Thank you. I appreciate it.

7. nicknick

nicknick Governor

8. kipate

kipate Governor

So,what will all this cost? :p