Large & small airport expander + pollution reducer mod V2
- Adds passenger and freight services to big & small airports. V 2.1
Version 2 mod updated and redone.
The in-game airports has only passenger services, although airports in the real world do a lot of freight as well. This mod changes that! It adds both passenger and freight services to both airports; big and small.
The most visible new effect is that big airport adds +2 holiday tokens and small airport adds +1 holiday token. However a lot of bug has been fixed, left by MC/FHI, and the citylink functionality has been complete redone and improved for the airports to act as real citylinks. Previously I only added capacities but now made a larger fix.
* Download the new file and delete any old RN_airports_expander_pollut_reduc_mod.patch.
* No need to delete and re-plop your airports.
* Large Global Airport:
Passenger capacity: 1000
Freight capacity: 1000
+2 Holiday tokens
* Small Continental Airport:
Passenger capacity: 400
Freight capacity: 400
+1 Holiday tokens
* Passenger & freight capacities are in tokens, as in game.
* Reduces pollution from airports:
In CXL pollution affects either city wide, neighborhood wide, block wide or street wide. The idea of pollution reduction is to make ports more "offices, high tech, elites and executives nearby friendly". Therefore a large port pollution affects neighborhood wide, and a small port pollution affects block wide.
- Compatible with NEXL waterways and NEXL ferry
- Costs are the same and so is pollution types; airport pollutes both air & noise, but reduced.
- Most major intercity terminals should produce holiday tokens as those are the way which tourism flows, but now at least airports have this. All intercity access routes do affect for example businesses, so holiday token add is a small addition compared tho the whole function of intercity locations.
- The mod replaces original airports.
- No need to re-plop your airports.
* Install & uninstall:
Remove RN_airports_expander_pollut_reduc_mod.patch and replace with this new patch.
To install the mod place it to your paks or mods folder.
To remove the mod simply remove it from your mods.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
I have increased our donation amount due to a price increase from the hosting company. It happened last year but I've been covering it so far..... Also PayPal is charging more so I still end up covering extra amounts due to the exchange rate fees.Dismiss Notice
The Ad revenue has been slow but traffic is picking up as everyone is home.
I know times are tough for some right now due to this dam virus but every spare dollar helps.
Hope you all are keeping safe
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
Changes Airports Expander + pollution reduction 2.1
Original author: Rene