Please note that this is part of CoXL and there are some restrictions on the size of the city and the usage of landmarks. The project is focused on development, not on showing a finished city.
Epanjal (/`ɛpɑndʒɑɭ/) is the capital of Echa and the state of Epanjal. The city is located in the northwest of Echa.
(map will be added as soon as possible)
2015 - 2018 (introduction round)
The city was officially founded in 2015 after the releasing of the Universal Interspace Movement technology (UIM), also known as wormhole technology. Because of its fertile land and its near central situation it was elected as the country's capital. Its development was focused on creating a safe and productive environment and self-sustainability by offering all the primary and secondary needs.
- Aqua Airport Epanjal (AEP) was constructed
2018 - 2021 (round 1)
Life in the colonization camp was slowly deteriorating. A lack of choice and variety in life was taking its toll, and the government was forced to rapidly expand the city with a variety in architecture. A future city center was built in classical European style and the population had grown by almost 450% in 5 years.
- The embassies of The Federation and Normany, the building of the ministry of foreign affairs and the Epanjal State Government Building were constructed
- Novotel Epanjal was constructed
- Plaza Tin was constructed
- Cal d'Angezi (Angels' Street) was constructed
- Sanc Lucas Hospital was constructed
2021 - 2024 (round 2)
The economy is making great progress and a central business center is set up in no-time. To keep up with its growing economy, Epanjal will have to rapidly improve its intercity connections. A major highway is being built to connect the city with other important cities in the region, but this will not be enough.
- Cal d'Angezi was renovated
- Parco Elizeu was constructed
- Torra Azur was constructed
- Arco di Liberta was constructed
- The CBD was constructed
- The National Museum of Modern Arts was constructed
This is only includes photos of the city in its current state. For the photos per round, go to "updates".
.General aerial view
Aerial view of Parco Elizeu
Arco di Liberta
Bank of Echa
National Museum of Modern Arts
Entrance of the Westin hotel
View of the downtown from Plaza Tin
View of the downtown from the Sanc Lucas Hospital
XLNation has a new domain name: http://xlnation.city Please make a note and update your browser bookmarks.Dismiss Notice
The capital of Echa